Chris LaFrance – Collaborative Divorce Attorney Advice
Chris LaFrance Collaborative Divorce Attorney Advice
Chris LaFrance Collaborative Divorce Attorney has extensive experience in helping couples navigate a difficult time in their lives. He believes in Collaborative Divorce because of the positive outcomes he has witnessed was families going through divorce.
However, if you need more convincing, according to CollaborativeDivorce.net, there are several reasons why choosing a Tampa Collaborative Divorce Attorney could be in your family’s best interest for an amicable divorce…
1. You each have more control over the outcome. You can voice your opinions and know that you will be heard.
2. You get to agree to settlement issues based on compromise and fair play instead of having a judge make the final decisions that affect your lives.
3. It is less expensive than litigation. Attorney fees and court costs can add up quickly.
4. The process takes less time than litigation because you chose the time and place you meet instead of dealing with the timetable of busy divorce courts.
5. There is far less stress and anxiety involved because you are playing a more active role in the divorce.
6. The goal is to reach a settlement before anyone files papers in divorce court. Once a couple accepts a settlement, then a legally binding agreement is written and once signed by both parties the papers are filed in court for the approval of a judge.
7. You know that you worked together to make life easier for everyone. This is especially important if children are involved.
Chris Lafrance is a Certified Collaborative Divorce Lawyer who can help you negotiate an amicable divorce. For more call Chris LaFrance Collaborative Divorce, call Chris LaFrance, Tampa Divorce Attorney at Lafrance Law.